Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Life is what you make it!

That is what they say. And I believe it. I tested the theory last year by giving up partying every night to become a "Broadway Produced" playwright with in a year. But right now is all that matters, and right now I'm in my self imposed prison getting up to eat and shit and occasionally watch tv on my "how do I still have the internet with out the bill being paid" computer. "They" call it depression, I call it self reflection and it happens at least twice a year.

A time where I look a round my room and realize my life is as clean as my apartment and I dont let myself leave until every inch is sparkling. I must learn to balance relationships and how to not loose touch with the world when in this process. This is not easy when part of the process is cutting myself off from the rest of the world. Especially knowing in most studies of animals the loner animal dies the soonest. But still here I am alone taking my good old time cleaning my life and why not. I don't want to miss anything, its my life after all

No comments:

Post a Comment