Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Breast!!!! They've Gone to far!!!!

I began the week laughing while watching a re-run of SNL, I was told about Sesame Streets obsession with Katty Perry's Breasts (esess) and I Thought,

"What four year old is going to lunge at Katty Perry's Breast???"

I was reminded of the my "Opinion" that as we grow older we as adults become very narrow minded. We as adults teach our children to make "BIG DEALS" out of what would be as noticeable as the color or the wall behind Elmo.

Hey Sesame St. Why are you so Breast focused shouldn't you be more in the mindset of the children you entertain? How many kids just had them in there mouth, How many kids have mothers with "Big Ones"? We don't care and those of you who do need to start dealing with your issues

Now if you live in New York City or have a million magazine subscriptions you might have had a glimpse at the new ABSOLUTE VODKA campaign and the 20 breast that are suppose to represent your thirst.(86st 4/5/6 train station)

Now my first thought is wow that's a lot of cleavage, then, where are the pecs, and after that, what are they doing? I mean billboard after billboard looked like the cover of Hustler Magazine,

Why aren't Parents up and arms about this!?

No comments:

Post a Comment