Monday, February 14, 2011

Do You have Lumbar Support?

My friends Vicki and Frank owned a VW Bug once and they use to always comment on how it had Lower back support Aka "Lumbar" Support!

Ever Since then Lumbar has been the code word for I got your back among my friends.

Today marks a very important day in Lumbar Support! I say to the idiots, and yes I judge you as idiots who don't realize that just like Valentines Day is a made up holiday so is your every holiday that exist, so is your religion so is the word "Monday"!

Instead of saying "Fuck Valentine's day" just because your alone, or fighting with your partner or don't want to admit your feelings to yourself.....

How about give yourself some Lumbar Support!

If you haven't figured it out by now, YOU are the Best Valentine your ever gonna get!

And If you aint lovin you No one else will!

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment