Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Starr Fucking

So I'm sitting on the D train heading up to the place where all the boys are hot but the place I'm staying is a shit hole and I notice this woman is staring at me in my denim jeans white v-neck and electric blue with lime green trim Jacket ( got at this AMAZINGLY LOW PRICED store in east Willy's burg!)

And she gets out of her seat and sits next to me, we smile at each other and I ask her if she has enough room and she says she's fine she's getting off in Harlem and I start to wonder where have I seen this Gay loving curly/somewhat dreaded haired black woman before, and I thought what Oprah, but what Gay loving black famous woman was on Oprah???

So I figured out who she was, and after pulling out my notebook and free writing session totally for her benefit, (and she was reading it out the corner of her eye too) She stood up at 125th street and said, keep it, honey if I can make it on my shitty writing you will go way farther she winked and swing her big ass round almos clocking me in my fore head and got off the train

No comments:

Post a Comment