Saturday, March 27, 2010

Regan's Vegitable

Ketchup! Ketchup!

Ever since I was a little boy I have loved ketchup. My mother used to always say, "Would you like some fries with your ketchup?" When ever I'd visit my Aunt Judy & uncle John I would learn to bring my own catch up and before that go crazy wondering how any house hold could not have this essential ingredient in their Frigidaire.

I just bought a bottle yesterday and as I chomp down on my Cookies and Cream breakfast I look at the bottle on the table and its about empty! How could I have devoured a whole bottle in less than 48 hours. I can't be the only one who thinks ketchup is a must on burgers, dogs, fries, eggs, poor peoples spaghetti, poor peoples cheesy grits, and baked potatoes.

Is this a man thing?

Is this cultural?

Is this Ronald Regan's fault for making ketchup a vegetable and a necessity for school lunches in the 80's?

No comments:

Post a Comment