Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Desire

Today i felt the desire to live, to want, to want a life with better choices, better surroundings, more love and more understanding. Today I felt the need to upgrade every area of my life.

This desire is of everything from the way I look for love to the neighborhood I want to live in, to the furniture I'd like to own, to the friends who's energy would be most positive in my presences.

For the past ten years I have lived a life searching for myself and finally "I find me" All the negative ways to get here is how I lost myself or was blind to the person inside of me.

I've always wanted to feel that passion for life again that purpose of self again. And I felt it strong today.

Today I was in the space where my words will be spoken from the mouths of great Actors. Today I realized that I can be something better than I have chosen to be in the past. I want this to be true in every aspect of my life. So I challenge myself today to be honest about my feelings and not apologize for them. To know the difference between what I know, what I think and what I feel and leave the rest up to God and the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment