Monday, November 2, 2009

Rebirth

I've just awakened from a day of sleeping in. Midnight on the hour. I look beside me on the floor there is a melted pint of Haggen Daz strawberry ice cream oozing out of the lid. Donut holes surround my head and a spoon of peanut butter lay on my chest.

I remember having a craving but not actually satisfying that craving. Kind of like my craving to live a normal healthy life. A life where I can be myself and do and say as I feel with as much truth and courage given to my by my higher power.

I picked up the Ice cream now shake, put the donuts in, and grab the peanut butter spoon, and all is gone in 60 seconds.

So now what?

Today is the day that I am calling Day 1. The day where I choose to face life head on. A day where I except the consequences of my actions. The day where I let the sun shine through and fell it's burn and light.

I've lost a person very special in my life, myself and I'm not giving up on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment