Friday, October 15, 2010

"DADT" If you ASK me I'ma Tell you

I'm struggling with this a little

I think we should stop women from serving in the army it happen way to fast! And this whole thing with whites serving with blacks, I mean come on we need to think about this.

What would happen if two humans work side by side fighting for the same cause?

well if one has a tan and one doesn't well they might Com bust!


My LGBT sisters and brothers are up in arms over the decision of the Obama administration to appeal Judge Phillips ruling to essentially "kill" "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" because of its violation of our first amendment rights.

And in this case the President is not legally obligated to appeal but is given 60 days to make a decision, and in fact Mr. Obama has decided to appeal saying, it was his duty as President to challenge any rulling that goes against congress.

Most of my thinking sides with this:

REALLY????!!!!

Hey Barack!


WHAT THE FUCK

You say you want something then you get it now you don't "really" want it anymore

DADT is a bullshit policy that promotes hate, bullying and HELLO Suicide ect..

Come one will the world explode if people find out that the person they've become friends with and trust with their life has a life out side of their job to defend the country that happens to include same sex love?

(STAY WITH ME)

IF you want to do it slowly why don't we just segregate the races and the sexes and take a year of survey to find out how to desegregate and integrate them together in the safest way to bring them together

WOULD THIS BE THE EXACT SAME THING!

As I think more an more about the administrations reason for wanting the congress to repeal DADT, I tell myself that they are coming from a place of

HARM REDUCTION.

Think about how hard it was to come out of the closet or for your friends to tell you about the secret (for those who had one) they've been carrying around for years.

Think about Milk, a movie where some one who couldn't accept his sexuality shot and killed some one who lived their life openly.

would it not make sense to enforce harm reduction policy and tutorials to the Armed Forces so the persons who are carrying guns and have issues with finding out that their fellow soldier is gay don't go on a shooting spree.

I mean they are fighting for a country that actively facilitates Hate.

My personal opinion has changed back and forth through out typing this article, but I think when it come right down to it (This Article)

Squash DADT and teach Harm reduction! Policy is just words on paper but Change comes from Action !

I leave you with this. Tolerance

In general usage, tolerance is a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose beliefs or personal characteristics (race, religion, nationality, etc.), differ from one's own.

In social, cultural and religious contexts, tolerance and toleration are terms used to describe attitudes which are "tolerant" (or moderately respectful) of practices or group memberships that may be disapproved of by those in the majority.

I don't need your permissive attitude I need you to love.

Alleviate Hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment