Thursday, October 28, 2010

SCARY!!!!!

As this long Halloween weekend approaches I sit hear thinking of things that I'm scared of like stepping in

poop

when it is raining outside and not noticing until I"m with a large group of people.

But other things came to mind.

It scares me to live in a world that is so sick with greed and selfishness and hate that we are lied to as young kids as if it were to protect us.

It scares me to know that there is some kid out their being bullied by a future self identifying homosexual because of both were taught to hate themselves

It scares me to know that China owns most of the world including the country we live in.

(Where do you thing we get the money from to have a Trillion Dollar Debt)

It scares me when I hear people complain about paying taxes and at the same time complain about roads, and services, and unemployment checks running out and the lack of funding for education yet they want the money to come from thin air.

Who Pays For IT?

Obama is starting to scare me a little but The Power hungry wanna be Kandidate Kings Krapublicans

and the Tea party is NOT THE WAY to go!!



It scares me that I may never find a woman who is willing to go through life with me fathering her child.

It scares me that I forget that I'm HIV positive and there are young kids as young as 13 year old and younger who right at this moment are having unprotected sex with some one who is positive.


But all this is what drives me to live and do everything I can to make my world and the world of those I love (especially those who read this blog).

In other news, I have yet to be invited to a Halloween party???????

No comments:

Post a Comment