Sunday, October 3, 2010

Your love can make it better

It's been a hard week!
Yes it has, from flashbacks of feeling worthless and alone, to friends of mine who took their own life.

I'm listening to Pandora and as I typed the last sentence and a tear is rolling down my face and Erika Badu is saying "Your love can make it better" over and over, and I hear my Nana in my head saying "God works in mysterious ways" and I smile cause I know that those people that we have lost in our lives, did not die in vain. They live in our fight for change!

The live in the hearts of every one.

Your love can make it better!
Wow, my love for myself, your love for yourself, your love for others.

Tonight I'll be heading down to Washington Square park 9pm NYC for a "Glow light Vigil" ( no candle burning aloud) Hosted by the NYU LGBT group.

I ask you two things:
1. Love

2. At 9pm, if you are not capable to donate

http://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=1062&participantID=118600

or come to the park tonight, then at 9pm light a candle, say a prayer, have a moment of silence for those who have moved on and those who we have yet to reach out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment