Monday, November 1, 2010

Relapse!!!!!!?

This morning I answered the door and My overly attractive Ecuadorian/American Ex roommate was standing in front of me looking as hot as ever. He walked in and took off his coat and his body drew saliva from my mouth. There was something about him that heightened my senses each and every one, like a double fudge brownie just out of the oven.

To Good To Be True?

He sat down in front me and pulled out...


DRUGS!

My heart raced my head sinned my mouth shouted

NOOOOOOO!

My body ached and Shaked and went out of control

I was fighting and I was loosing I was tempted with things that looked good on the outside,

but I know where the movie ends

and I usually get to that horrible place in less than 20 minutes

When every thing I have gets destroyed

But I was compelled to slam my self into the depths of hell

and then I started jumping quaking trying to make my body stop reaching for what it was use to

to try to make my body forget this feeling

I jumped soooooooo High that I crashed into my mattress

I woke up in a dark room only to realize it was

just a dream but I didn't know for sure. I was crying and scared and I got dressed and went straight to a 745am meeting.

This was my first using dream in a year. It was totally unexpected totally to real and totally telling of how cunning and crazy addiction can be.

In other news somewhat simular

We Get to Decide Our Future Tomorrow!

It is of the most importance that we vote to not

Relapse

DO NOT RELAPSE TO THE BUSH REPUBLICANS

But more importantly VOTE !

for some reason This country is easily persuaded by lies and money and we are on this wave of electing people that have


No experience,

No Education

No Sense

and No Answers to their complaints of whats wrong with (Obama) as appose to(the Country)


We seem poised for a relapse to put in congress the ideas that have made the richer more rich and the poor very poor.


I live in a state where to leave the house everday cost over $11.


I live in a country that is in dept to a country who hasn't deployed it's army since WWII and yet they are on the road to becoming the richest most powerful country in the world (China)


If we spent as much money on education that we do on Fighting ghost .........

Share the wealth!


Here is the point:


You dont have to vote for the asses of the long nosed nut eaters

their are other candidates

Its time we google, facebook, bing every candidate go to their head quarters check out things like

what legislation have they proposed since being in office?

What is their voting record?

and vote responsibly

you might like some one you never even thought about


This way if you are one who decides to send our country to relapse to the policies that brought us to this depression you would have made an educated vote that I can believe in.

Love ya much!

No comments:

Post a Comment