Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Are You Thankfull for????

As i sit on the computer of my Thanksgiving Day Dinner Host (without having asked I might add) I'm thankful that

a. I haven't been caught and yelled at (though as long as I stay off Facebook I think all should be fine.)

b. that now that I have been caught I haven't been kicked off

c. That gays still can make laugh more than cry

d. That a really great friend was able to join me for this "Family" event


Moving on...

I'm Thankful and Grateful for my Life, and my families, both families of choice and families of origin.

I'm Thankful that for the gift of love and passion and the desire to share these things with the world.

But most of all I'm thank full for my higher power, the energy that flows through me to you, that guides me to a net when I fall that has given me the will to live and survive all that life brings.

I wish you love peace and pore cloggless hair grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment